Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Indian and Indo-Chinese food for two or more
- $22 for $40 worth of Indian and Indo-Chinese food for four or more
- See the menu.
Curry Pointe’s chefs infuse aromatic spices and herbs into halal northern Indian, southern Indian, and Indo-Chinese cuisine. Read on to learn about a few of the Centreville restaurant’s notable dishes:
- Appetizers: Throughout the week, the menu features numerous dosas and kati rolls, a popular street food in India. On weekends, ragi sankati rice balls and goat paya curry soup is also available.
- Entrees: Chefs season goat and fish curries with masala made from fresh-ground spices. Likewise, tandoori chicken is cooked in a traditional clay oven. Diners can also opt for one of the Indo-Chinese dishes, such as Szechuan-style shrimp and flavorful fried rice.
- Desserts: End meals on a sweet note with desserts such as ice cream and gulab jamun, a South Asian donut-like blend of milk and dough that’s fried and soaked in a sweet syrup.