All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Indian food is typically served with naan, a flatbread that some people refer to as “pizza if it didn’t have all those gross toppings.” Try a slice with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Optiions
- $32 for a dinner for two (a $68 value)
- $62 for a dinner for four (a $136 value)<p>
Each dinner contains one of the following menu items per each pair of diners:
- Seafood appetizer (an $8 value each)
- Chicken entree (a $14 value each)
- Lamb entree (an $18 value each)
- Lemon or jeera pulao rice (a $6 value each)
- Choice of onion or garlic bread (a $4 value each)
- Raita order (a $4 value each)
- Mango chutney (a $3 value each)
- Assorted condiment tray (a $4 value each)
- Basket of papadum (a $3 value each)
- Ras malai or ice cream (a $4 value each)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dakshin Indian Bistro
Dakshin Indian Bistro sets out a colorful, spicy spread of Indian cuisine. A vibrant red hue draws the eye to the red-onion chutney, and the chicken tikka masala and lamb vindaloo sauces paint a picture of flavor on a canvas of rice. The restaurant’s seasoned chef serves this smorgasbord on dinner plates, as well as on lunch buffet trays.