All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Before photography, the only way people could preserve their most treasured memories was by forcing everyone around them to stand completely still for days at a time. Today's Groupon presents a less complicated option: for $59, you get an hour-long photo shoot ($75), one 11"x14” print ($199), a digital slideshow ($125), and 20% off individual prints at David Eric Photography (a $399 total value).
David Eric Photography's photographers are Jerry and Caroline Rizzo, a husband-and-wife team who bought the studio from David Eric in 1992. Jerry Rizzo, an active member of the Professional Photographers of America, holds a B.A. in art with a photography concentration, and Caroline is particularly renowned for her wedding photography, specializing in snapping shots of couples in love. Put their nurturing directorial skills and time-freezing talents to the test by having them coax natural smiles out of your newborn, soon-to-be mom, high-school senior, pets, or family. You can also use your session to commemorate the joys of marital engagement or the promise of potential in a post-graduation smile. Click here to look through David Eric Photography's galleries.
Besides capturing your soul into an easily portable format, photographic portraiture is a terrific way to reveal your best side in a controlled scenario and ensure that you'll have at least one Facebook photo of yourself where you're not hoisting a red plastic cup. Or, gift this Groupon to a recovering amnesiac as a handy reminder of his or her identity. Call ahead to schedule your session.
WeddingWire reviewers give David Eric Studio a 4.5-star average:
- The pictures were out of this world, and told the story of our wedding night. We were able to relive all those moments through their artwork. I would highly recommend them to everyone. – Christina
- I would recommend David Eric to other couples, and have already. – lisab1024
- Great people ot [sic] work with and pics are gorgeous. – nfcharge99
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy up to 2 additional as gifts. Valid for in-studio only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Caroline Rose Boudoir
Choose Between Two Options
- $90 for a 60-minute boudoir or glamour photo shoot with up to three outfit changes and makeup ($390 value)
- $45 for a 60-minute boudoir or glamour photo shoot with up to three outfit changes ($239 value)
- 60-minute boudoir or glamour photo shoot with up to three outfit change and makeup
- 11”x14” photograph 60-minute boudoir or glamour photo shoot with up to three outfit change
- Gift print photograph