A wedding should be a special occasion, since, like a birthday, it could always be your last one. Celebrate the now with this Groupon.
$699 for an Eight-Hour Weekday Event Rental ($1,550 Value)
- Includes 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. rental of both the 27'x27' Octagon Room and the approximately 63'x30' Great Room, valid Monday–Friday
- Includes $50 setup fee and use of the facility's tables and chairs (linens and settings not included)
- Click here for a floor plan and inventory of available tables and chairs
- 30 minutes of free rehearsal time may be scheduled (subject to availability)
- Setup and cleanup must be completed within the rented time; click here for more information about setup and cleanup
- One park district staff member will be on duty
Evergreen Lake House
For those who dream of kicking back at a cozy log cabin as smoke puffs out of a stone fireplace and a crystal clear lake reflects the surrounding pines and mountains, the Evergreen Lake House is an ideal destination. The 5,000-square-foot building resides on 55 acres of park district land and hosts seasonal activities and events. An immense stone fireplace in the great room lends itself to wedding photos, while the lake lends itself to summertime activities, and safely testing how far a homemade catapult can fling you. Visitors navigate the placid waters on canoes and paddleboats or savor a sunrise during an early morning fishing trip. An observation boardwalk provides stunning views and a 1.3-mile trail offers safe passage to joggers, and bikers. When the lake freezes over in winter, skating season begins and the 1930s boat house becomes a place to warm up and debate whether Herbert Hoover invented the vacuum cleaner.
29612 Upper Bear Creek Rd.
Evergreen, Colorado 80439