Two teams scramble to guess commonly used expressions containing the same buzzword; designed for four or more players aged 10 or older
About This Deal
- $10 for Buzzword the board game ($24.99 list price)
- An additional $3 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
Buzzword the Board Game
A single word moonlights in dozens of different phrases during the tip-of-the-tongue taunting board game Buzzword. Two teams of two or more players have 45 seconds to solve 10 word-related clues by spitting out commonly used expressions containing the same buzzword. For instance, you might receive the clue “bump on a man’s neck” for the buzzword “apple,” and your team would scramble to shout the answer: “Adam’s apple.” The first team to reach 50 points or recite Webster’s Dictionary from memory wins. The game entertains players ages 10 and older and contains 190 cards, a sand timer, and a reusable scoreboard.
- Word game for four or more players divided into two teams
- Take turns solving word-related clues containing the same buzzword
- First team to reach 50 points wins
- Helps players expand their vocabularies, knowledge of common expressions, and ability to slow sand timers with their minds
- Game contains 380 sets of clues
- Designed for players ages 10 and older
- Box measures: 10.5”x10.5”x2.5”
In the box: 190 cards, 10 scoring cards, sand timer, reusable scoreboard, marker, and rules
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.