Automotive technicians replace the oil with the customer’s chosen blend, change the oil filter, and perform a maintenance checkup
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Up to 5 quarts of oil
- Oil filter
- Washer fluid fill
- Checking and filling other fluids including transmission fluid, antifreeze or coolant, power steeling fluid, and differential or 4x4 fluids as applicable
- Checking the lights, filters, tire pressure, battery
- Reset of the maintenance and oil change reminder
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
Need To Know
About Dipstick Oil Change
Dipstick Oil Change is a family-owned establishment dedicated to helping drivers maintain their cars in good shape. Technicians offer quick oil changes that can be paired with other types of vehicle maintenance services including filter replacement, battery replacement, and more. All services are carried out in a pleasant atmosphere.