At this driving school for beginners and nervous drivers, teachers specialize in helping nervous students obtain their driver's license
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Car for the road test is NOT included, a valid NYS learning permit is needed
- PLEASE GO TO OUR OFFICE to redeem voucher, Mon-Fri 10:30am-4:30pm, NO exceptions
- Option #1- Includes one 45-minute lesson, the 5-hour class, test appointment and the evaluation form
- Option #2- Includes a 90-minute lesson, test appointment and evaluation form
- Option #3- Includes the test appointment, the 5-hour class (now done through Zoom) and the evaluation form
- The evaluation form is used to score your road test
What Our Customers Have To Say!
Great service, very informative Zoom class, Mr. Perez was very knowledgeable in the zoom class and the videos were actually pretty good and interesting, I definitely learned a lot from this class, now I will signing up for some lessons.
Absolutely love this place! I had a lesson with William and he’s awesome! Then I had a lesson with a lady (can’t remember her name) but I honestly think it’s because of her, I passed my road test. She gave me a lesson prior to the test and I passed! She was straight forward and extremely patient with me. We kept practicing my left turns until I got it. This place is the real deal!
Awesome experience considering the short of staff by driving easy, they all really tried to accommodate me, the 5 hour class done through zoom was remarkably done by Abel, very informative, my road test is next, which I expect to pass do to all the very informative information I have received by Abel.
About Driving-Easy Driving School
Driving-Easy Driving School is not an ordinary driving academy. Instructors here specialize in helping nervous drivers defeat their anxiety. Each road test comes with a hypnotherapy session to calm students down, preparing students for anything they might encounter on the road. The teacher then takes the students onto test sites to gain real-life experience behind the wheel, learning to brake, parallel park, and accelerate safely. During each appointment, positive thinking is a must. Driving-Easy Driving School’s website says, “Above all, think positively. You are more likely to achieve something if you really think you can do it.”