Choose From Two Options
- $11 for for a game of FootGolf for two, including ball rental ($22 value)
- $21 for a game of FootGolf for four, including ball rental ($44 value)
- $31 for a game of FootGolf for six, including ball rental ($66 value)
- $72 for a FootGolf party package for up to 12, including ball rental and lunch ($165 value)
FootGolf is a combination of soccer and golf. Players kick a soccer ball across nine holes modified with 21-inch cups. The rules are much the same as traditional golf, but par is doubled.
Eagle Springs Golf Course
The rolling Missouri countryside serves as the backdrop for Eagle Springs Golf Course, where players test their swings across a 27-hole golf complex. A par 72 when played from the back tees, Eagle Springs' 18-hole course stretches across 6,549 yards of undulating fairways, tricky sand-trap placements, and relatively large, hard-to-read greens. Though it has a predominantly parkland-style layout, ponds come into play on five holes, keeping golfers on their toes and tempting underused caddies to dive after balls in hopes of earning respect. Eagle Springs' nine-hole, par 3 course invites golfers to hone their short-game skills across a 1,270-yard layout.
Views of the course abound from the Clubhouse Restaurant, which serves a full lunch and dinner menu. For golfers hoping to snag a bite at the turn, a snack bar provides fairway smoothies and snacks including danishes, muffins, hot dogs, and egg sandwiches.
Championship Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,549 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.4 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 123 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options