Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners’ spilled coffee or attempts to pen “lobster” into every item’s description. Get the dish you really want with today’s Groupon to East Cove Restaurant in Lake George. Choose from the following options:
- For $45, you get a dinner for two (up to a $95.89 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $35.95 value each)
Two glasses of house wine (up to a $6.50 value each)<p>
- For $85, you get a dinner for four (up to a $190.78 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $35.95 value each)
One bottle of house wine (up to a $25 value)<p>
- For $124, you get a dinner for six (up to a $298.97 value) that includes:
- Three appetizers (up to a $10.99 value each)
- Six entrees (up to a $35.95 value each)
- Two bottles of house wine (up to a $25 value each)<p>
Chefs at East Cove Restaurant have plated an ever-changing menu of fresh seafood, steak, and pasta dishes year-round for more than 40 years. (Click for page one and page two of the menu.) Shareable appetizers such as deep-fried mozzarella sticks or Maryland-crabmeat-stuffed mushroom caps tickle taste buds, but leave stomachs room for more, like swallowing an empty chest of drawers. Feral forks rove across land-based entrees such as pork chops, which chefs slather in smoky Jack Daniel’s sauce and caramelized onions. On the seafood side, the baked-scallops plate casino deals eaters a hand of fresh scallops coated in garlic-buttered crumbs, sweet minced peppers, and bacon bits. Like foreign tourists obsessed with furniture design, more than 15 red and white wines travel to tables from exotic locales including Argentina, Italy, and New Zealand.
Tucked into an Adirondack log cabin, East Cove’s casual dining room invites patrons to sidle up to green-and-white-clothed tables. Walls are bedecked in nautical-themed décor, ranging from wooden ship’s wheels to painted seascapes attributed to the Loch Ness monster’s Blue Period.
East Cove Restaurant
East Cove Restaurant is housed inside a traditional log cabin in the Adirondacks, surrounded by lush forests and clear blue skies. Amid this landscape, you can dine on new york strip steaks, center-cut pork chops, and other classic american fare. The chefs here also prep fresh seafood and specialize in a number of international offerings, including wienerschnitzel, and veal scallopini.
3873 New York 9L
Lake George, New York 12845