Experienced cleaners steam-clean carpets to help ensure their freshness and spotlessness
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within Fremont, Newark, Union City, Milpitas, and Santa Clara County; excluding Morgan Hill and Gilroy
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Extra fee for deep cleaning
- Stairs not included; extra fee of $3 per step
- Area rugs not included
- Not valid for apartments above the second level or beyond 200 feet from the unit.
- Additional fees apply for deep stains, heavily soiled carpet, and pet stains.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.
About Elite Carpet Care
Elite Carpet Care's bright white truck can be spotted on streets across the Bay Area, en route to households with carpets that have been stained by the foot traffic of family members and grape stompers. When the van arrives at its destination, a team of licensed and insured specialists leap out, armed with five years of carpet-cleaning experience and powerful, nontoxic cleaning products. Using their advanced truck-mounted steam cleaner, they cleanse rugs and upholstery of dirt and stains.