All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 3 days ago
· 3 days ago
· August 7, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a tasting and tour for two ($62.97 value)
- $60 for a tasting and tour for four ($125.94 value)
Each pair receives:
- Tour of the winery
- Cheese and cracker platter
- Two tastings, include: Five 1-ounce pouring each
- Two etched wine glasses
- One bottle of wine to take home
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Hours of operation. Valid for bottle of wine up to a $20 value. Reservation required. Not valid on Saturday. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Elk Creek Vineyards
Elk Creek Vineyards is known for its wide selection of red, white, and fruit wines grown in the rolling hills of Kentucky. Instead of importing California grapes or watering some store-bought raisins, the winemakers concentrate on those varietals that thrive in the state's unique, limestone-rich soil. That includes popular varietals such as Riesling and Vidal, though wine-lovers can also expand their palates with lesser-known options such as Norton and Chambourcin.
Even if connoisseurs have tasted every Elk Creek wine, however, their education isn't complete without a visit to the vineyards themselves. There, they can appreciate the sheer magnitude of an operation that produces nearly 50,000 gallons of wine annually.
- 2003: year established
- 30 acres of vineyards
- 48,000 gallons of wine bottled annually
- 3 tons of grapes harvested per acre
- 20 varietals available in the tasting room
- 2 free wine tours every day, seven days a week
- 1 café with soups, sandwiches, and salads
- 15 lodging rooms
- 3 special event spaces, including a meeting room, mezzanine level, and amphitheater