The restaurant serves traditional and contemporary empanadas, tamales, and unique apps all hand-crafted and made with fresh ingredients
About This Deal
- Type of food: Empanadas, Latin American.
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open.
- View the menu and prices here
- Limit 1 voucher per visit/table/party.
About The Empanada Company
At The Empanada Company, diners can enjoy handmade traditional and contemporary empanadas alongside favorites like churros and tamales. Read on to learn about some unique empanadas:
- Grilled vegetable and goat cheese: These 12-grain and quinoa empanadas include grilled peppers and zucchini, mushrooms, artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and goat cheese.
- Curry coconut chicken: Sautéed chicken, caramelized onions, and a curry-coconut sauce fill a curry pastry.
- Lobster: A traditional pastry is filled with Canadian lobster, black beans, corn, red peppers, and a blend of three types of cheese.
- Cajun pulled pork: Cajun-spiced pulled pork, sautéed onion, red cabbage, jalapeños, and a tequila habanero barbecue sauce are featured in a smoked chili pastry.