What You'll Get
For $99, today's side deal gets you a tattoo-removal consultation and three treatments at Erase The Ink M.D. in Rochester Hills (up to an $885 value).
- Begin with a free consultation with a licensed M.D. to determine number of treatments necessary for size of tattoo, skin tone, and color and depth of ink
- Pricing based on a number of factors, but Groupon will cover up to approximately 5-square-inch tattoo in any colors
- Proceed with simple, safe, and effective laser-removal treatments that break up tattoo pigment and usually last less than one minute
- Following treatment, your own immune system attacks and removes ink particles
- Topical cream applied before treatment and cooling air jet during procedure help reduce any discomfort
- Great for removing unwanted or previously poorly done tattoos
- Number of treatments required depends on size of tattoo, depth of ink, and other criteria, but can range from 5-12 treatments
- very professional! Was very easy and fast! – Theresa, Google Maps
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. New clients only. 24-hour cancellation policy or Groupon is forfeited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Erase The Ink M.D.
Dr. Michael Margolis, a board-certified physician, oversees each treatment at Erase The Ink M.D. To start, a trained technician applies topical Lidocaine to numb the area. Next, the technician aims a RevLite Q-switched laser at the offending ink. While the laser sends intense pulsed light beneath the skin to break up the pigment, which is then released naturally through the body’s immune system, a jet releases cold air on the area to optimize comfort. Not without a sense of humor, the staff donates its services to the patient with the worst tattoo each week.