Unlike having bicycles, apartments, and guard dogs, having many small plates can be just as effective as one big one. Munch on multiple options with today’s Groupon to España Wine & Tapas Bar in Larchmont. Choose between the following options:
- For $32, you get a tapas meal for two (up to an $80 total value) that includes:
- Four tapas plates from the sea, mountain, and garden menus (up to a $16 value each)
Two drinks (up to an $8 value each)<p>
- For $59, you get a tapas meal for four (up to a $160 total value) that includes:
- Eight tapas plates from the sea, mountain, and garden menus (up to a $16 value each)
- Four drinks (up to an $8 value each)</p>
Head chef and a native of Barcelona, Mariano Aznar curates a lengthy menu of regional Spanish wine and tapas dishes. Amid the warm, exposed-brick interiors, dining parties savor flavors culled from Spain’s mountainous, seaside, and verdant regions, swapping tapas dishes like they’re hot potatoes filled with valuable baseball cards. The diverse dishes range from pan-seared razor clams sprinkled with white wine ($16) and Andalusian-style calamari ($12) to sautéed chorizo ($9) or fried artichokes ($8). More than 140 vintage selections comprise the wine cellar, and each glass ($7–$14)—like a dashing long-distance prom date—surprises guests with a tasteful bouquet sourced from vineyards across Spain.
147 Larchmont Ave.
Larchmont, New York 10538