Skilled beautician performs various skincare treatments for a healthier and more radiant complexion
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Dermaplaning: A technician uses a surgical scalpel to gently scrape off dead skin cells from the face. Apart from removing vellus hair, the treatment aims to leave the skin exfoliated as well as looking radiant and smooth.
About Esthetica Skin Bar
The well-versed staff of Esthetica Skin Bar helps patrons discover their beauty anew. To achieve that, they perform a vast array of custom skincare treatments aimed at eliciting the natural vibrancy of one's complexion. The aforementioned treatments include microdermabrasion that helps blast away dead skin and maintain a clear complexion, dermaplaning aiming to reduce the peach fuzz, voluminous eyelash extensions, as well as laser technology used for banishing hair and removing moles.