Medical provider determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to one milliliter of Restylane-L or Restylane Silk
What You'll Get
- Valid with any nurse practitioner
- Products included: Restylane-L or Restylane Silk
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Silk injections: lips and wrinkles around the mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
View Face Forward Aesthetics’s other offers:
- Non-Surgical Brazilian Butt Lift
- Sculptra for Restoring Volume Loss
- Juvéderm Voluma XC for Cheeks
- Juvéderm Volbella for Lips
- Juvéderm Vollure XC for Nasolabial Folds
- Juvederm Ultra Plus for Lips
- Restylane Defyne for Nasolabial Folds or Restylane Lyft for Cheeks
- Juvéderm Ultra XC for Lips
- Kybella for Under Chin Reduction
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Face Forward Aesthetics
From Botox, to Latisse, and everything in-between the skilled nurse practitioners at Face Forward Aesthetics pride themselves in delivering the highest quality treatments to patients. They work hard to devise personalized plans for each patient depending on their age, needs, facial structure, and genetics to produce desired results. Prioritizing safety, the spa only uses FDA-approved products and educates their clientele on the healing process and best practices when undergoing procedures.