Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a four-week cheer class for one child ($90 value)
- $90 for a four-week cheer class for two children ($180 value)
- Click to see the class schedule.
Is cheerleading a sport? If Bring It On didn't provide a definitive yes to this debate, then one look at the Fast and Fierce Elite cheerleading team's gravity-defying basket tosses and flyers will. The squad perfects its stunts for competition at FDC Athletics, but you don't need to be a cheerleading hotshot to learn at the gym—budding gymnasts and fun-loving birthday kids are also frequent visitors. Read on to learn what the fitness center has to offer each group.
- Cheerleaders come through the center's doors every day of the week, thanks to tumbling sessions for kids of all ages. The schedule also includes a cheer class that covers tumbling and stunting along with jumps and flexibility.
- Dancers hone their skills and learn new moves during FDC's dance courses. Hip-hop and breakdancing classes teach students popular choreography and acrobatic techniques, the latter of which is also incorporated into dance-tumbling classes.
- Gymnasts run, jump, and tumble across spring floors, mats, and other equipment during classes for preschoolers, beginners, and more advanced gymnasts. Once a week, the gym hosts interactive parent and child sessions.
- Party animals have plenty of options, too, including summer camps and birthday parties that have kids dancing, playing games, and tumbling through obstacle courses. In addition, the gym frequently hosts fun events such as glow-in-the-dark tumbling sessions and sleepovers, complete with games and prizes.