- $44 for one month of unlimited Cross-Training classes in Deer Park ($125 value)
- Click here for the class schedule
Cross-Training classes are all about functional-fitness exercises, which focus on making everyday tasks easier. Exercises commonly used in a functional-fitness regimen mimic such everyday movements: squatting to pick up a heavy object, lunging forward toward an out-of-reach ledge, balancing on an unstable chair as the shelf collapses.
Whereas a traditional curl targets the biceps by way of elbow movement, a functional exercise might incorporate the shoulders, spine, hips, knees, and ankles, which trains the upper and lower body to work in unison with the aid of a tightened core. One of the major pros of functional fitness is its ability to suit virtually any fitness goal.
A Chat with Fielding FamilyFit, LLC
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? A small, neighborhood training and fitness gym, Fielding FamilyFit, LLC focuses efforts on building a better fit and more active community. Each person that comes to the gym or inquires about our FamilyFit classes adds to the fitness pool.
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged? You will be constantly motivated and encouraged by our staff as well as all fellow athletes.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We believe that we were all created to become greater daily. Sometimes we just need someone else to believe it for us until we can for ourselves… that's what we do at FamilyFit.
What do you love most about your job? I love watching people do really awesome things that they never thought they could. Watching them become greater.
Fast Facts About Fielding FamilyFit
- Workouts are scalable to all fitness levels
- More than 2,500 sq. ft. with kettlebells, TRX bands, squat racks, and everything else Cross-Training needs
- A lot of space is left open for running, pulling sleds, and flipping tires
- You don’t want to miss a class without notice; there’s a 50-burpee penalty for the first offence.
- Beyond the group workouts: one-on-one training and nutritional coaching