Pizza is ubiquitous in American culture, thanks solely to its ability to double as a fraction calculator. Indulge in a numerator with today’s Groupon to Flare, A Brick Oven Bistro in Coventry. Choose between the following options:
- For $35, you get a three-course Italian dinner for two people (up to a $73.08 total value) that includes:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $12.77 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $24.77 value each)
- One shared dessert pizza (a $10.77 value)<p>
- For $75, you get a three-course Italian dinner for four people (up to a $157.39 total value) that includes:
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $12.77 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $24.77 value each)
- One shared dessert pizza (a $10.77 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $22 value)
Flare’s band of culinary savants bring together Italian flavors on a menu of home cooked pastas, fresh seafood, and toasty pizzas baked in a brick oven. Appetizers invite dining duos and quartets to share homemade lasagna rolls stuffed with ground beef, cheese, and house sauce, which limbos with grace under the mouth’s laser security beam. For pizza, chefs paint a doughy canvas in a tableau of specialty toppings such as danish ham, capicola, italian sausage, and shredded mozzarella that melts via the flames of a brick oven. Eaters navigate their forks through lobster-filled ravioli drenched in a brandy cream sauce and tossed with tiger shrimp. Finally, hands intertwine to split up a dessert pizza weighed down in a choice of four sugary toppings, such as Reese’s peanut butter cup or sliced strawberries drizzled in chocolate. Groups of four pair their Italian eats with a bottle of red or white wine, including a Citra pinot grigio collected during Italy’s seasonal wine deluges.
Between bites, patrons can turn their gaze toward flat-screen TVs or the falling liquid of a custom-built water wall. Stonewalls wrap around the eatery’s space, where occasional live music acts play groovy tunes and encourage rhythmic digestion.
577 Tiogue Ave.
Coventry, Rhode Island 02816