Floatation sessions promote deep relaxation, stress reduction, mental clarity, and pain relief
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
FloatLife’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Continued and increased sanitation of common areas
- No supply of cups; own bottled water recommended
- All float and sauna appointments are private
- Door and shower handles wiped down with a hydrogen peroxide solution every hour
- Each float room goes through a 30 min cleaning cycle before each session
- Saunas are thoroughly sprayed down after each use
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check FloatLife’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Click here for infrared sauna sessions.
Free heated underground parking is available. Upon arrival, please enter your license plate number into the parking machine, located by the elevator, to take advantage of their 2-hour free parking.
About Redox Wellness
Redox Wellness is Calgary's exclusive wellness destination for state-of-the-art, Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna and Float Therapy.