During the 90-minute flotation session, customers can relax and clear their minds
About This Deal
- The Nebulae pod features: climate-controlled pod with a futuristic design
- The Floataround features: a large round cabin that allows customers to float freely, with limbs wide open within the tank. This cabin is big enough to accommodate two floaters at the same time
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about floatation tanks
Need To Know
Floatistics’ exclusive float pods, with a combination of high-quality service, aims to bring a new level of immersive relaxation to their clients. Facilitated by the best technology, the client will experience a unique meditative journey where they can explore their own deeply hidden treasures and rediscover themselves. The pods are normally designed to limit all external stimuli such as light, sound, smell, as well as any other physical sensations. Moreover, the high salt content of the water provides the user with the natural buoyancy needed to float while also being beneficial to the skin.
Benefits of float therapy include:
• Heightened senses • Increased immune functions • Chronic stress relief • Insomniac relief • Induced relaxation response • Behaviour modification • Improved pain management • Better stress management