Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for prix-fixe meal for two, valid Monday–Friday ($40.97 value)
- $29 for prix-fixe meal for two, valid Saturday–Sunday ($40.97 value)
Prix-fixe meal includes:
- One house salad or cup of soup per person ($6.50 value)
- One pasta florentine or Jager Schnitzel with fries or spaetzle per person ($27.98 value)
- One dessert ($6.49 value)
Fork & Spoon Patio Cafe
Fork & Spoon Patio Cafe specializes in classic American dishes with a twist. The homemade French toast is a favorite for breakfast which the chefs create by dipping challah bread in cinnamon egg batter and toasting it. They top it with powdered sugar and a honey pecan butter that's so beloved it could probably get elected king of the town if it worked that way. The specialized entrees get even more fanciful with the savory likes of garlic cream sauce atop ham and asparagus crêpes and an old school Italian-style meatloaf.
Breakfast at Fork & Spoon is a hit every day of the week, but lunch and dinner hold their own with specialty sandwiches and German plates such as extremely spicy currywurst served with German bratwurst. Visitors can also stock up on their favorite breads, baguettes, and pastries by stopping into Fork & Spoon's on-site bakery. The desserts are made in-house daily and include an Italian cream cake, coconut cake with almond butter cream, and black forest cake.