What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $89 for customized three-day organic juice cleanse ($165 value)
- $149 for customized five-day organic juice cleanse ($275 value)
- $15 for three Groupons, each good for $10 worth of health food, smoothies, and juice ($30 value)
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must call for quick, free dietary consultation before picking up cleanse. Cleanses are made fresh and to order—please allow up to one week before picking up. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fragrant Basil Juice Café
Husband-and-wife duo Sean and Tanisha Williams don't believe you have to sacrifice deliciousness just to stay healthy. To prove this point, the Jamaican natives opened Fragrant Basil Juice Café, where they combine their natural taste for exotic fruits with their cumulative experience in the food and hospitality industries. Together, they blend up more than 35 organic cold-pressed juices and smoothies that are devoid of gluten, dairy, GMOs, preservatives, and non-organic ingredients. They also create custom blends based on each customer's taste or dietary preference. But preparing immune-boosting beverages that accommodate everyone from raw vegans to paleo subscribers to unusually health-conscious barbecue pitmasters in disguise isn't the Williams' sole passion—they also whip up a number of fresh, healthful dishes for breakfast and lunch. Read on to learn a little more about what the menu offers before your first visit:
- For veggie lovers: The Go Green! smoothie packs in potassium, calcium, and other important nutrients from leafy greens by deliciously combining broccoli, kale, cucumber, and lemon-infused spring water with sweet apples and grapes.
- For fruit fanatics: The Forget-Me-Not cold-pressed juice is a classic tropical blend of cranberry, orange, and pineapple.
- For devout detoxifiers: The Clap of Thunder smoothie works to expunge the body of impurities with the nutritional properties of beets, carrots, lime, broccoli, ginger, agave, and spring water.
- For lunch dates: The East Meets West sandwich puts sprouts, avocado, and house adobe sauce between two slices of multi-grain bread slathered in caramelized-onion hummus.
- For the kiddos: The chicken nuggets combo features bite-sized morsels of breaded, gluten-free chicken.