Unlike serpents, humans can't subsist solely on their own tails. Consume endless dinners with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $12 for a dinner buffet for two on Tuesday–Thursday (a $25.98 value)
- $22 for a dinner buffet for four on Tuesday–Thursday (a $51.96 value)
- $12 for a breakfast buffet for two on Saturday and Sunday (a $27.98 value)
- $22 for a breakfast buffet for four on Saturday and Sunday (a $55.96 value)
- $20 for a prime rib dinner buffet for two on Friday and Saturday (a $43.98 value)
- $35 for a prime rib dinner buffet for four on Friday and Saturday (an $87.96 value)
Weekday dinner buffets feature more than 40 fish, beef, pork, chicken, and Italian entrees complemented by steaming veggies and soups. At breakfast, eggs, omelets, and pancakes pair with assorted pastries. Hearty breads and crisp salads pave the way for prime rib buffets on Friday and Saturday evenings, which include snow-crab legs, steamed clams, prime rib, and desserts.
Franconia Heritage Restaurant
Buffet islands dot the landscape of the Franconia Heritage Restaurant dining room, populated by platters of veggies and seasoned meats that provide limitless mixing and matching. Throughout the week, chefs whip up a full menu of à la carte options, replenishing buffets with freshly made Italian entrees along with fish dishes and crisp salads. Come Friday and Saturday evening, kitchen crews shift focus to an upper-crust menu of snow-crab legs, steamed clams, and prime rib.
Cozy booths wrap around an archipelago of buffet islands in the spacious main dining room, while subdued lighting and cranberry tablecloths distinguish an adjacent second space. HDTVs and WiFi captivate countertop diners, providing thrilling images of sportsmen arguing with referees and shouting at their own shoes.
508 Harleysville Pike
Telford, Pennsylvania 18969Get Directions