Experienced instructors train students with a curriculum that breaks social dances down into easily combined components
What You'll Get
- What’s included: during 30-minute introductory dance class one is introduced to the basic step patterns of some of the most popular Ballroom and Latin dances
- No partner or prior experience necessary
- It is recommended to take the group dance class prior to the private dance class
- All the instructors have passed exams given by the Fred Astaire Curriculum certification
- Click here to see the schedule
- See the FAQ section here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. It is recommended to take the group dance class prior to the private dance class. Appointment required. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fred Astaire Dance Studio
The team of professional instructors at Fred Astaire Dance Studio of Princeton, which was cofounded by Astaire himself, coaches students of all ages and skill levels through lessons that span the style spectrum. Low-pressure private sessions allow enthusiastic teachers to fine-tune individual students' techniques and form, drawing from their extensive training and expertise. Patrons can learn how to cavort through classic waltz and fox-trot romps or swivel through the modern steps of salsa, swing, or samba. For dancers hoping to take their skills to a social setting, group practice sessions provide a one-night event of instruction, demonstrations, and practice.