Choose from Five Options
- $20 for Fun Friday admission and a $10 food credit for two ($40 value)
- $41 for Fun Friday admission and a $20 food credit for four ($80 value)
From 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., parents can take their kids to Fusion Gymnastics for an open-gym session where they can zoom down an inflatable slide, bounce on trampolines, jump into a foam pit, and watch movies. Hot dogs, drinks, and snacks are available for purchase.
- $31 for four weeks of Buddy ‘N’ Me or preschool gymnastics classes ($55 value)
- $41 for four weeks of beginners’ gymnastics classes ($69 value)
Gymnastics classes meet once a week. Buddy ‘N’ Me (ages 1.5–2) and preschool (ages 3–4) classes are 45 minutes long; an adult must participate with a child during Buddy ‘N’ Me. Classes for beginners (ages 5 and older) are 60 minutes long. Call or email for the schedule.
- $157 for The Works birthday-party package for up to 16 ($300 value)
This party package includes paper products, invitations, balloons, a birthday cake, and your choice of inflatables.
Fusion Gymnastics doesn't draw a strict line in the sand between education and play. The gym hosts rigorous gymnastics classes, certainly, in which the instructors teach students to feel at home atop balance beams, midair above vault tables, and executing flips on high bars. At the end of the week, however, the team switches seamlessly into Fun Fridays mode, pulling out an inflatable slide and encouraging kids to safely use the equipment—including foam pits and trampolines—however they like, even if that just means playing Fulcrum by standing stock-still under a balance beam. Birthday parties are similarly fun and flexible, with the added bonus that families can participate and the gym can provide balloons and cake.