What You Get
- Stay for two in a queen room or double-queen room
- Up to two kids 7 or younger stay free in a double-queen room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
View local health guidelines for travel here
Hotel at a Glance: Campus Inn and Suites Eugene Downtown
City dwellers and nature lovers alike will find something to like about this hotel’s location. It’s within walking distance of breweries and restaurants like the famed Voodoo Doughnut, and just a mile from the University of Oregon. The hotel is even closer to the scenic Willamette River: just half a mile away, walking and biking paths line the waterfront.
- Free continental breakfast starts the day with waffles, pastries, and fresh fruit.
- Best place to relax: the outdoor hot tub.
- In-room amenities include a mini-fridge and free WiFi.
- Healthy habits: The fitness center is stocked with cardio and weight-training equipment.
Eugene, Oregon: Campus Arts Scene and River Adventure
Eugene draws much of its youthful vibe from the University of Oregon, the state’s flagship institution of higher learning and the filming location for the flagship comedy of higher learning, National Lampoon’s Animal House. Founded in 1872, the campus is home to several notable cultural institutions, including the Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, where you can see thrones from Beijing’s Forbidden City. The college’s Museum of Natural and Cultural History displays animal specimens, Native American artifacts, and other treasures from throughout the Pacific Northwest. The nearby Hult Center for the Performing Arts anchors the Eugene’s strong arts presence outside of campus.
The Willamette River is another major draw in town. Bikers and hikers can explore the Willamette Valley Scenic Bikeway year-round; it stretches 132 miles north of Eugene toward Portland, meandering past lush riverbanks and numerous vineyards along the way.
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; $7 per night for each additional kid 8–17; kids 7 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for pet restrictions and fees.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fitness center
- Dog-friendly (additional fee)
The Fine Print
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Campus Inn & Suites Eugene Downtown
- Nearest airport: Eugene (EUG; 11 mi)
- Cab fare: about $35 from EUG, including a 15% tip