What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for three in a king room
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $100 refundable credit card hold for incidentals due at check-in; cash not accepted.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Hotel at a Glance: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - Schaumburg
This DoubleTree hotel is minutes from some of suburban Chicago’s top attractions, from shopping to golf and kid-friendly entertainment. The hotel makes it even easier to explore the area with a free shuttle that runs within a 5-mile radius.
- Staying fit: The gym’s cardio equipment and free weights are available 24 hours a day.
- High-tech perk: Guests who join Hilton Honors can open their room doors with their phones using the Digital Key app.
Schaumburg, Illinois: Family-Friendly Chicago Suburb with Shopping and Nature Preserve
Schaumburg, located about 30 miles northwest of Chicago, is best known as the home of Woodfield Mall, the nation’s ninth-largest shopping center. Among roughly 300 stores and restaurants, Woodfield’s anchor attractions include an Apple Store, Macy’s, and Nordstrom. Just around the corner, The Streets of Woodfield offers a pedestrian-friendly experience with a movie theater, clothing stores, and the Legoland Discovery Center. Here, kids can tour an interactive Lego “factory” and build their own Lego creations.
Experience the outdoors at the Ned Brown Forest Preserve—popularly known as Busse Woods—a 3,700-acre expanse on the border of Schaumburg and Elk Grove Village. Bikers, joggers, and rollerbladers take advantage of an 8-mile paved loop as fishers post up around Busse Lake in pursuit of channel catfish, largemouth bass, and northern pike. The forest preserve is also a popular spot for canoeing and picnicking. Come evening, journey back to the Middle Ages at Medieval Times, a restaurant that puts on a nightly show—a jousting tournament with horseback-riding knights and falconry demonstrations.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 3
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour fitness center
- Free shuttle (5-mi radius)
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $100 refundable credit card hold for incidentals due at check-in; cash not accepted.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago - Schaumburg
- Nearest airports: O’Hare International (ORD; 14 mi) and Midway International (MDW; 37 mi)
- Cab fare: about $50 from ORD, including a 15% tip
- Distance from Chicago: 28 miles