- Super quick shipment.
- Packaged overall well.
- Only assembly required was to attach the resistance bands.
- You can collapse the chair to fit under a bed, but the bed needs to have at least a 9" clearance without snagging on anything. And if you have nice floors, you don't want to scratch or mess up your floors.
- At $129 with a $10 coupon (this paid for tax), it was reasonable.
- This thing is quite large. I was expecting about 1/3rd the size less.
- It was heavier than I thought, so someone who is probably in their 60s+, this is a bit bulky and heavy, so unless you're used to lifting and moving heavier things, probably not for much older people. I'm 51 and fairly strong.
- It would have been nice to have rollers to be able to wheel this chair.
- I thought the split lever would have more resistance.
- You need a large amount of available room to be able to properly use this chair (at least 10'x10'). I'm 5'5.5" and the space I temporarily made for this was 10'x10' and it was still a bit cramped, as the 10 minute workout had you using the chair from all sides (front/back/left side/right side). My workout area is normally 6'x6', so it was a pain to move 2 couches, an ottoman, and a coffee table to do the 10 minute workout. Normally I just move a coffee table.
I've only used this chair one time and because I have to move a lot of heavy things out of the way, I won't be using this chair as often as I would like unless I only use maybe either the front and one side or the back and one side.
It seems well made, but only time will tell. The other pilates chairs I was looking at were around this price or slightly less expensive used on Craigslist, and they had handles, but I wasn't interested in the handles. That just made it even bulkier.