Motorola Bluetooth S10-HD Wireless Sweat-Proof Headphones with Mic
Clear Stereo Sound
- Tuned for high-definition audio
- In-ear fit helps isolate outside noise
- Hydrophobic mesh
- Silicone seals
- Encased speakers
- Behind-the-head design eliminates tangles
- Lightweight construction
Bluetooth Wireless Connectivity
- Paris with enabled devices, such as smartphones and MP3 players
- Streams saved music, Internet radio, and podcasts
- On-unit music controls
Generous Battery Life
- Up to 9 hours of talk, 8 hours of music, or 240 hours (10 days) of standby on full charge
- Product number: S10-HD
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Motorola
- Dimensions: 5” (L) x 4” (W) x 3” (H)
- Bulk packaging
In the box: Bluetooth headphones, four sizes of ear bud cushions, charging cable, operating instructions
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.