You can control the humidity of your baby’s room with this humidifier and a smartphone, tablet, or laptop
Motorola Smart Nursery Humidifier +
- Nursery humidifier controlled by your phone, tablet, or laptop
- Features four levels of cool mist diffusion with three timers
- Wi-Fi connectivity, can be controlled with the Hubble app for tablets or smartphones
- One-gallon water tank with 14 hours runtime
- Easy to refill canister with hidden handle for easy transport
- Double filter which cleans air and mist
- Product condition: New
- Product dimensions: 7”x7”x10”
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.