Sealy Posturepedic Optimum Inspiration Plush Mattress
The mattress’s OptiCool top layer is infused with gel that helps keep sleepers cool. It draws heat away from the body so you’ll sweat less overnight, even if you have that totally real dream about public speaking in the nude.
Not Too Soft
Foam mattresses are regaled for contouring around the body. But the OptiCore layer keeps the cozy cocoon from becoming too soft. The base layer provides a solid foundation that will support the body evenly and absorb motion, so you don’t disturb your sleeping partner.
- Twin XL: 38” (W) x 80” (L) x 12” (D)
- Full: 54” (W) x 75” (L) x 12” (D)
- Queen: 60” (W) x 80” (L) x 12” (D)
- King: 76” (W) x 80” (L) x 12” (D)
- California king: 72” (W) x 84” (L) x 12” (D)
- Solid cooling gel-foam construction
- 2” OptiCool top layer helps regulate body temperature
- 3” OptiSense gel memory foam layer conforms to the shape of your body
- 7” OptiCore gel base layer
- Isofresh scent guard helps eliminate odors
- Layers of varying-density foam help absorb motion
- Designed and built in the USA
- 10 year warranty from Sealy
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
A mattress filled with cotton. Such was the request received by cotton gin builder Daniel Haynes in 1881. Haynes, a resident of Sealy, Texas, obliged and soon was inundated with orders for the plush mattresses. Within a few years, Haynes sold his patents to a larger company, and Sealy’s cotton-filled mattresses became a coveted item in American homes, replacing older models filled with straw and retired slinkies. Well over a century later, the company remains committed to scientifically based innovations that can improve one’s quality of sleep. With insight from the company’s in-house Orthopedic Advisory Board and testing at the Pressure Mapping Center of Excellence, each mattress faces considerable scrutiny before it can earn the name “Sealy.”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.