Choose from Three Options
- $13 for $20 worth of food for two
- $22 for $40 worth of food for four
- $80 for $100 worth of catering
Click here to view the menu.
_Valid for dine-in only. Valid 2 p.m.–close Monday–Friday, and all day on Saturday. _
Giardino Gourmet Salads
Eating fast doesn't have to mean unhealthy. Giardino, which means "garden" in Italian, was founded in 2004 by Kenny and Ody Lugo, who wanted healthier options in a fast-casual environment. Several years and locations later, Giardino Gourmet Salads was ranked No. 19 on Fast Casual's 2015 Movers & Shakers list thanks to its fresh salads, wraps, and soups. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Mama Mia!: This salad features romaine greens, sun-dried tomatoes, and red bell peppers along with goat cheese, almonds, garlic croutons, and an italian chianti vinaigrette.
- The Gardener with Quinoa: Avocado, Plum Tomatoes, Garbanzo Beans & Dried Cranberries with Olive Vinaigrette.
- Boccata sandwiches: Potato or wheat rolls hold housemade deli salads such as tropical chicken, curry turkey, or creamy tuna.