What You'll Get
- $32 for admission for one (up to $55 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, September 3, at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, September 10, at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, September 17, at 12 p.m.
- Sunday, September 25, at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, October 1, at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, October 8, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 15, at 12 p.m.
- Saturday, October 22, at 12 p.m.
3rd Annual Dia de los Muertos Mask-Making Workshop
- What You’ll Do: flex your creative muscles while sculpting a traditional calavera mask out of papier mâché, painting it with a design suitable for a masquerade, and munching on pan dulce
- What You’ll Learn: the historical and cultural significance of the papier-mâché tradition and calavera iconography in Mexico, plus a brief history of the Day of the Dead in European and Aztec cultures
- Who Will Teach You: Diego Marcial Rios, an artist who has been working and displaying pieces made in this medium for more than three decades
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of class for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.