Progressive rock collective The Alan Parsons Live Project perform hits from albums such as Eye in the Sky and I Robot
About This Deal
- Seating: Balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Alan Parsons Live Project
- Alan Parsons Biography: The legendary audio engineer helped produce such iconic albums as Abbey Road, Let It Be, and Dark Side of the Moon before forming the Alan Parsons Project.
- Alan Parsons Mission: To elevate the art of music through technology, progressive song structures, and a literary obsession borne out in his many concept albums.
- Alan Parsons Concepts: The Project’s records take on such themes as Isaac Asimov, Egyptian mythology, modern industrialism, and the architect Antoni Gaudi.
- Alan Parsons Credits: The Project’s top single, “Sirius,” is probably best known as the theme song of the Chicago Bulls, and “Games People Play” can be heard in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.