Three stalwarts of classic American pop music perform standards like “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch)” and “Along Comes Mary”
What You'll Get
- Seating: balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
American Pop Featuring The Association, The Grass Roots & The Box Tops
- The Association: This sunny pop-rock septet from the ’60s racked up multi-platinum status with their rich vocal harmonies and Billboard-topping tunes such as “Cherish,” “Windy,” and “Along Comes Mary.”
- The Grass Roots: the platinum- and gold-selling rock band behind “Let’s Live for Today,” “Midnight Confessions,” and “Things I Should Have Said”
- The Four Tops: These Motown legends have been spinning rustproof hits since 1953, including soul-stirring classics such as “Reach Out (I’ll Be There)” and “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch).”
The Fine Print
About Lynn Auditorium
As eventgoers perch under the stately domed ceiling inside Lynn Auditorium, they can take in a show against an elegant red-curtain backdrop and sleek wooden accents. The distinguished interior of the event center augments the caliber of performances available in the form of concerts and holiday specials such as Kenny Rogers and The Vienna Boys Choir. The entertainment unfolds amid newly renovated elements such as updated seating and high-tech lighting that’s capable of illuminating the next line in an actor’s head.