What You'll Get
- $49 for one VIP weekend pass, which includes access to everything at the festival, including the speaker series, plus admission to Sunday’s country music song swap (up to $85 value)
- $15 for one general-admission speaker series ticket, which includes admission to Friday night’s speaker series only (up to $30 value)
- Friday, November 11: Friday night’s speaker series will kick off the festival with appearances from The DayTripper travel show host, Chet Garner author and fitness coach Michelle Steinke-Baumgard, and motivational speaker Jared Estes.
- Saturday, November 12: This day will be packed with bucket-list activities and other things you’ve always wanted to do but never had the chance, such as milking a cow and zip lining. The festival will also organize classes all around town for cooking, dancing, photography, and more. See Saturday’s activities.
- Sunday, November 13: A Texas country music song swap at Loco Coyote will cap off the weekend with performances from Sam Riggs, Shane Watson, and others.
- See the full festival schedule.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.