Participants can enjoy a fun and educational journey to the Angel Island park, a former railroad town of Tiburon, or the city of Sausalito
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Present voucher(s) at the boarding gate for entry; no need to wait in the Admissions Ticket lines.
- Angel Island State Park is a wildlife preserve and one of the finest historical sites in the Bay Area
- Tiburon is a former railroad town that was the terminus of the Northwestern Pacific Railroad until 1963
- Sausalito resembles a Mediterranean seaside village tucked amongst the hills of Marin County
- Departure location: Pier 41, San Francisco
- See the Angel Island schedule
- See the Tiburon schedule
- See the Sausalito schedule
- Free admission for children under 4.
- This is a one-way trip. For round trip, two tickets need to be purchased per person.
Click here to view the Bay or Escape from the Rock Cruise offer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2020. ALL SALES FINAL.This is a one-way ticket. For round trip, two tickets need to be purchased per person. Angel Island Ferry price includes general state park entrance fee. Children 4 and under are free. Valid only for option purchased. Ticket value includes all fees. Subject to availability. Present voucher(s) at the boarding gate for entry; no need to wait in the Admissions Ticket lines. See schedule for ferry times. Expires March 31, 2020. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Blue & Gold Fleet at PIER 39
On their sightseeing cruises, passengers drink in panoramic views of the San Francisco skyline, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and PIER 39, where sunning sea lions occasionally can be seen rubbing sunscreen on each other's backs. Meanwhile, Blue & Gold's operated ferries carry patrons to Sausalito, Tiburon, and other waterfront locales—including AT&T Park during baseball season—whereas Gray Line's motorcoach tours chauffeur landlubbers to Northern California landmarks. All their services adhere to award-winning sustainability practices, which safeguard local ecosystems more effectively than arming every tree with pepper spray. While speedboats are as fast as their name suggests, no vessel on San Francisco Bay is faster than the RocketBoat. It flies across the Bay's waves to the high-energy guitar riffs of a rock-‘n'-roll soundtrack. The RocketBoat is just one of Blue & Gold Fleet's 17 vessels, all manned by expert captains and crews that ferry about 2.5 million passengers annually.