Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown or two with today's Groupon to a Camden Riversharks baseball home game at Campbell’s Field. Tickets are valid for any remaining home game on the 2011 schedule, and 100-level and 200-level tickets are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a baseball ticket package for two (up to a $31 value) that includes:
- Two tickets (up to a $26 value)
- A $5 reusable Shark Card that can be used to purchase tickets, concessions, and merchandise from the team store
- For $30, you get a baseball ticket package for four (up to a $62 value) that includes:
- Four tickets (up to a $52 value)
- A $10 reusable Shark Card that can be used to purchase tickets, concessions, and merchandise from the team store
Nearing the close of their 2011 campaign, the Riversharks look to sink their teeth into first place by feasting on a steady diet of Ducks, Bluefish, and Blue Crabs that the Atlantic League delivers to their home plates. Manager Von Hayes commands a roster loaded with Major League prospects hungry to prove themselves with late-inning rallies and outstretched glove saves. Star pitcher Carlos Vasquez nibbles away at the edges of strike zones, while top hitter Lloyd Turner toys with curve balls before swallowing opponents whole. Upcoming home series against the Long Island Ducks, York Revolution, and Southern Maryland Blue Crabs give the ‘Sharks a chance to show off their skills and barnacle-adorned uniforms to capacity crowds of more than 6,400.
Situated along the Delaware River, Campbell’s Field offers panoramic foul-pole-to-foul-pole views of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge and the amber Philadelphia skyline. The 100-level seats put early bird ticketholders close to the action, while seats on the 200-level allow a clear vantage point and a chance to yell penny-stock tips to outfielders.
401 Delaware Ave.
Camden, New Jersey 08102