Pennsylvania’s biggest outdoor water park with 37 rides offers park-goers everything from wild water slides to relaxing lazy rivers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?:
- 5/25/19-9/2/19, valid Monday through Friday, click here for opening times and hours
- Not valid for same day use.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until the expiration date listed, Sept 2, 2019; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Refundable only on day of purchase. Valid only for option and days of the week purchased. Merchant is the issuer of tickets. Height/physical restrictions may apply on some rides. Excludes separately ticketed/special events or park buyouts. Not valid for same-day use. Limit 10 per person. Subject to availability. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
Surrounded by the beautiful Poconos mountains, Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark doesn't quite fit in. Instead of cliffs, it has waterslides. Instead of trees, it has lazy rivers. And instead of hiking trails, it has over 37 rides and attractions, making it the biggest water park in all of Pennsylvania. With everything from challenging thrill rides to family-friendly pools, the water park has a little something for every one. Here's a look at some of the places to start:
For a Thrill-Seekers
- High Noon Typhoon: This ride lets adventurers soar up six stories at extreme speeds, where they enjoy exhilarating g-forces and extreme speeds as well as a gorgeous view.
- Triple Venom: This six-story body slide boasts a trio of water slides—Cobra, Viper, and Serpent–with plunging drops, and breath-taking turns.
- Dune Runner: Grab three friends for a four-person raft ride that plunges down three steep drops into the water below.
- Titan: Standing eight stories tall and spanning nearly three football fields, this slide takes tube-riders on a spinning, splashing, and thrilling descent.
For the Whole Family
- Kahuna Lagoon Wavepool: Wade into the pool and wait for the wave machine to whip up waves ranging from a gentle 1-foot wave to the 6-foot-tall Big Kahuna.
- Blue Nile Adventure River: Grab an inner tube and float past waterfalls, geysers, and bubbling waters on this 1,000- foot-long lazy river.
- Pharaoh's Phortress: Complete with eight waterslides, water guns, a four-story tipping bucket, and spraying fountains, this four-story fortress is a place where the whole family can splash and be splashed.