What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket to the Windy City Brewhaha ($45 value)
- Where: Lacuna Artist Lofts
- You must be 21+ to attend
- Click here to view participating breweries
- You must reserve your session here in advance of the event
Dates and Times
- Saturday, March 7, at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7, at 6 p.m.
Each event is capped at 150 purchasers.
What You’ll Do
The brewmasters behind the Windy City Brewhaha don’t believe in measuring beers by the number of calories they have. For these craft breweries it comes down to one thing: flavor. During the day-long event, beer lovers and of-age newcomers alike find respite from the bitter cold in a high-ceilinged, brick-walled, indoor beer garden while exploring all the subtleties that hops and barley can contain.
What You Get
Try up to 15 three-ounce samples of beer and tote home a commemorative tasting glass.
Currently, there are 25 breweries (and counting) including Pipeworks, Lagunitas, Finch’s, Deschutes, Boulevard, and Symlie, among others.
Everything That’s Not Beer
The event also features local artisans; distilleries such as Chicago Distilling Company, as well as samples from some Chicago eateries including Lou Malnati’s and White Castle. Plus, there will be food for sale to keep guests from drinking on an empty stomach.
The Fine Print