All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Wine Tasting for One on Tuesday or Thursday
- Wine Tasting for Two on Tuesday or Thursday
- Wine Tasting for Four on Tuesday or Thursday
- December 5-7
- December 12-21
The event will be open from Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 23) through Christmas Eve (Sunday, December 24) with a Preview Weekend on November 18 and 19, 2017.
- Sunday-Thursday: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Black Friday: 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
The wine tasting will only take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Please make sure to arrive no later than 6:30 p.m. to experience all benefits of the wine tasting.
- The drinks: Enjoy 2-ounce samples of Chaddsford Winery’s Proprietors Reserve red, Chaddsford red, and Barrel Select chardonnay.
- The food: Nibble treats such as roasted nuts and bacon jam along with chocolate.
- The perks: Get $5 off a bottle of Chaddsford wine bought the same day at the festival, $5 off orders over $25 at The Bacon Jams booth, and $1 toward a purchase at the German Sweets Booth.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. All sales final. Vouchers are valid for Tuesday or Thursday from 5 pm–7 pm only. Discount voucher valid during event only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Christmas Village in Philadelphia
In November and December, the aromas of bratwurst, gingerbread, waffles, and mulled wine drift over Center City as Christmas Village in Philadelphia transforms Love Park into a bustling Christmas market. Modeled after the traditional and historical Christmas markets in Germany, Christmas Village in Philadelphia features vendors in more than 80 wooden booths. They sell a wide assortment of wares, from jewelry and ornaments to European foods, sweets, and drinks. Visitors are free to roam through the village snacking, sipping spiced wine, and searching for holiday gifts, all while thousands of twinkling lights and musicians maintain the village's festive tone.