Discover Tampa Bay’s best attractions at great savings and enjoy instant delivery with convenient mobile tickets.
About This Deal
- Save up to 54% on prepaid admission to 5 top Tampa Bay attractions.
- Tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days beginning with the first day of use.
- Advance reservations are required and subject to availability at some attractions, visit citypass.com/guide/tampa to learn more.
Attractions included are:
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay: Admission to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- The Florida Aquarium: General Admission
- ZooTampa at LowryPark: General Admission
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium: General Admission
- Choice Ticket: Choose between Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI): Admission to permanent exhibits, including Dinovations Lab, Connectus and Idea Zone OR The Tropics Boat Tours – One Dolphin Exploration Tour or Sunset Celebration Cruise
- See current Tampa Bay CityPASS Attraction Schedule
- CityPASS mobile tickets are valid for 9 days from first day of use.
CityPASS Tickets are considered activated upon scanning at first attraction.
- Why CityPASS:
- Value — Tampa Bay CityPASS tickets save travelers 54% off regular combined admission to the area’s most popular attractions. Adult, $122 (value $265); Child ages 3-9, $109.
- Flexibility — Tampa Bay CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing travelers to explore at their own pace – in a weekend or over the nine days.
- Choice Tickets — Tampa Bay CityPASS tickets includes one choice ticket, where travelers may choose which of the two attractions they prefer to visit; they do not need to decide this at the time of purchase.
- Trust — CityPASS includes only the best attractions and has a 97% customer recommendation rating.
Need To Know
About Tampa Bay CityPASS
Tampa Bay CityPASS tickets make a real difference for Florida tourists and let them save up to 54% thanks to this combined admission for the most popular attractions in the downtown and beyond. The flexible pass allows visitors to explore with their own pace. Also, the pass includes one Choice ticket, where users can choose which of the two cultural attractions they prefer to visit: however, the decision does not have to be made at the time of purchase.
Tampa Bay CityPASS Attractions:
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay: the ultimate rollercoaster adventure, where the whole family can enjoy thrilling rides, one of the largest zoos on the continent, Broadway-style shows, Sesame Street Safari of Fun for the little ones, and much more.
- The Florida Aquarium: houses over 20,000 marine creatures, including cute penguins, fascinating sharks, playful otters, and majestic alligators. The special Madagascar exhibit enables unforgettable encounters with endemic Madagascan fauna such as ring-tailed lemurs, hissing cockroaches, and colorful chameleons.
- ZooTampa at Lowry Park: a home to a wide range of animals from Africa, Asia and Australia. Visitors can enjoy giraffe feeding or embark on a safari ride for a magical encounter with an elephant herd or a must-see, Florida’s treasured species: the endangered manatee.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium: the main attraction is Winter the dolphin—a true star and inspiration of the popular Dolphin Tale movies. Tourists can also take a look at the working animal hospital to see rescued dolphins, sea turtles, sharks and otters.
- Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI): known as a scientific playground featuring more than 100 hands-on activities, which encourage visitors to ask questions and learn by fun. MOSI also includes the Sky Trail Ropes Course and Zip Line and Florida’s only IMAX DOME Theatre.
- The Tropics Boat Tours: visitors can enjoy narrated Dolphin Exploration Tour or Sunset Celebration Cruise and see Clearwater Beach and its magnificent waterways on a double decker catamaran.