Live and filmed series features the nation’s top Asian American comedians performing a one-hour special
What You'll Get
- $9 for one general admission ticket (up to $21.69 value)
- $40 for one general admission ticket to all six Comedy InvAsian shows (up to $83.79 value)
Comedy InvAsian is both a live and filmed series featuring the nation’s top and most unique Asian American comedians, each performing a one-hour special at the the Japanese American National Museum.
- Paul Kim (February 10): A regular at The World Famous Laugh Factory in Hollywood. He was the Grand Prize Winner of The Uncle Clyde’s Comedy Cup at The Pasadena Icehouse.
- Atsuko Okatsuka (February 11): Co-founder of Dis/orient/ed Comedy, the first ever all-Asian, mostly female standup comedy tour, seen on Comedy Central Presents: Stand Up, Asia!.
- Kevin Yee (February 12): Musical satirist and former member of Quincy Jones’s boy band, Youth Asylum.
- Joey Guila (February 24): Featured on VH1, G4 Tech TV, and Showtime, and was the headliner on The Filipino Kingz Tour.
- Robin Tran: (February 25): Star of the YouTube comedy special, Santa Doesn’t Like Every Kid.
- Amy Hill (February 26): Seen on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, UnReal and The Great Indoors.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.