- $35 for one ticket for seating in section A or C (up to $65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Con Funk Shun
- The Sound: Pure ’70s funk and soul, accentuated by stunning six-part vocal harmonies and hot-stepping choreography
- The Hits: The streak of Top 10 hits includes dance-floor fillers such as 1977’s “Ffun,” 1978’s “Shake and Dance with Me” (#5), and 1980s “Got to Be Enough”
- For Fans Of: The Gap Band, Lakeside, James Brown, Sly and the Family Stone
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.