What You'll Get
- $27 for one ticket for orchestra or front balcony seating ($54 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Country Legends: A Tribute to the Greatest Stars in Country Music
- The show: guest performers Rachel Potter and Patrick Thomas—both Nashville artists—join the Maryland Symphony Orchestra for a tribute to country music’s greatest stars.
- Where you’ve seen Rachel Potter: on Broadway as Wednesday Addams in The Addams Family Musical, as The Mistress in Evita, and on season three of The X-Factor
- Where you’ve seen Patrick Thomas: on NBC’s The Voice, where he impressed coach Blake Shelton with a rousing rendition of Tim McCraw’s “Live Like You Were Dying”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Reservation required. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Seating reserved in advance by box office; best available, first come, first served. Tickets will be held at will-call. Ticket value includes all fees. Patrons with special needs or those wishing to have their tickets emailed should contact the MSO directly at (301) 797-4000 x102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Maryland Symphony Orchestra
From classical masterpieces to newly-composed commissions to free-wheeling pops concerts, Maryland Symphony Orchestra ensures its seasons contain something for everyone. Special performances are staged especially with children and youth in mind, and an annual patriotic concert celebrates American history with an extra star-spangly program at the Antietam National Battlefield. The skilled musicians are guided by the baton of award-winning musical director Elizabeth Schulze.