All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25.89 for one G-Pass for seating in the balcony section (up to $43.15 value)
- $32.04 for one G-Pass for seating in the grand tier section (up to $53.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Craig Ferguson: The New Deal Tour
- How you know Craig, American edition: he was the eccentric Nigel Wick on The Drew Carey Show
- How you know Craig, British edition: he was a powerhouse punk rock drummer, the alter ego of satirical folk singer Bing Hitler, and a sitcom and musical theater star
- How you know Craig, child edition: he lent his Scottish brogue to animated blockbusters including Brave and How to Train Your Dragon
- How you know Craig, insomnia edition: he’s the Emmy-nominated host of the Peabody Award-winning talk show, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- How you know Craig, standup comedy edition: from his critically lauded hour-long specials, like the Grammy-nominated I’m Here to Help
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.