- $5 for one December concert pass (up to $30 value)
- Good for one, several, or all of the following concerts: Korn, Deftones, and Limp Bizkit Tributes (December 4); Run Forrest Run (December 5); The Personnel (December 19); Jingle Ball (December 26). All concerts are at 8 p.m.
- Korn, Deftones, and Limp Bizkit Tributes: bands include Freak on a Leash, Pimp Bizkit, and White Pony
- Run Forrest Run: ’90s tribute act summons the days of Goosebumps, Pokemon, and more with a slew of R&B and pop hits
- The Personnel: Tribute act that summons the spirit of everyone from Blink-182 to Bruno Mars
- Jingle Ball: Don a fancy outfit and bring all your extra canned foods to Jingle Ball, a holiday formal featuring a food drive benefiting the Greater Chicago Food Depository. A “Best Dressed” contest will be held with two $100 prizes and live music by Wedding Banned.
The Cubby Bear
Stationed across the street from Wrigley Field for nearly 50 years, the Cubby Bear is an institution for game-day drinking. No matter the season, Cubby Bear's 75 plasma screens and five projection screen TVs air sports to the Wrigley crowd who sate themselves on domestic beers and familiar bar eats, including hot dogs and garlicky fries. The 30,000-square-foot venue's ample dance floor comes alive at night when DJs and performers take the stage, churning out jams that range in style from alternative rock to funk to Top 40.