What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $99.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
- When you first met him: when he starred as Keith Partridge on the hit TV show The Partridge Family
- What that show did: catapulted him into the hearts of ’70s audiences and teenage birds everywhere
- What else it did: sent the 1970 hit, “I Think I Love You,” fluttering to number one on the Billboard Pop Singles chart, thanks in no small part to Cassidy’s bubblegum tenor
- Since then: he’s recorded multiple hits, including 1985’s “Heart of Emotion,” 1992’s “I’ll Never Stop Loving You,” and 2007’s dance remix of “I Woke Up in Love This Morning”
- Shows where he’s returned to the small screen: The Ben Stiller Show, Malcolm in the Middle, CSI
- What to expect at the concert: hits from both his The Partridge Family days and his solo career, delivered with sparkling eyes and a wide grin
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.