Jump passes and party packages allow customers to use many different attractions such as extreme trapeze or slackline
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- Basic Party Package for up to 10 People:
- 10 people maximum (Jump passes for all guests)
- 60 minute private room rental included
- 60 minute jump time
- Can be used any day- advanced reservation required
- $50 Fee for Outside Food (Customers can bring in their own food)
With 15,000 square feet of interconnected trampolines and massive murals depicting galactic scenery, spring-legged visitors to DEFY Clarksville might think they’ve launched themselves into space. In the sprawling facility, guests have free reign to soar and flip in the open-jump court, or they can head to the activity zones to test their airborne skills.
Some of the activities and attractions include:
- Ninja Obstacle Course: Four lanes of agility-testing obstacles put upper-body strength and spatial awareness to the test.
- Extreme Dodgeball: Bouncy floors transform the dreaded playground game into a high-flying display of ball-throwing acrobatics.
- Dunk Zones: Razzle-dazzle front-flip slam dunks are par for the course on the spring-loaded basketball court.
- Extreme Trapeze: Customers perform circus-worthy aerial feats without fear of falling thanks to giant foam pits.
- Slackline: A tightrope tests balance during teeter-tottering walks across a foam pit.
Flight Tickets: Passes must be used in one visit. Limit 8 per visit.
Basic Party Package: Sales tax not included in purchase price. Not valid for currently reserved party packages. Purchaser may not combine two party packages for one event. For groups larger than ten, additional fees apply at location's standard rates and are available for purchase at the location or over the phone. Passes purchased on Groupon cannot be combined with Basic Party Package to add additional participants. $50 fee will be assessed if customers choose to bring their own food. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings